Friday 16 February 2018

Mini Love with Island Batik

As Island Batik Ambassadors we're given fabric to make beautiful things throughout the year. February's theme is Mini Love, and I made some small things to show you that you can use even the smallest scraps. These fabrics are so beautiful that I have to use up every inch of it.

Som ambassadør for Island Batik får jeg de nydeligste stoffer å prøve ut. Temaet i februar er Mini Love. Jeg har sydd noen små produkter for å vise at man kan bruke hver minste lille flis av disse vakre stoffene.









Quilted with Aurifil Thread




Linked up to
Crazy mom quilts
Finished or Not Friday
Wednesday Wait Loss
Can I Get a Whoop Whoop? 
Show Off Saturday
A Quilting Reader's Garden

15 comments:

  1. Sweet projects. Mini Love, indeed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww these are adorable! I want one of them ;) that's odd that your fabrics are still on the way...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your projects are adorable! I'm sew in love! I hope your box arrives soon. Have a fabulous day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful projects to show your love on a special day and with beautiful fabrics! ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful selection of projects!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Veldig søte ting du har laget. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. They're all so cute! I especially love the pincushions. I hope your box arrives soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so beautiful! I love the scrappy look. I've got to remember this! Thanks for linking up to Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute projects! Hope your box arrives soon - they are delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwww! These are fabulous! The little cosmetic bag is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete

Anonyme kommentarer blir slettet.
If you comment as anonym, the comment will be deleted.